Monday, December 03, 2012

Loving the newborn stage

I love being a mom. I love all the stages that the girls have gone through. Each stage has its joys and each stage has its difficulties...just like with anything in life. 

But I have to say that the newborn stage is my most favorite and precious time and has been with each of them....


There are so many specific things that I love about this stage...


I love snuggling with her. She is such a snuggler! If I let her she would sleep snuggled up to me all night long. She hates when I put her in her own bed because she can't be close to me.....


I love dressing her up and taking pictures of her....


I love how she smells....whether she has had a bath or not that day. She always smells so sweet....


I love the sound of her sneezing....


I love to play with her tiny toes. When I look at her toes and the tiny toenails all I think about is how good God is. Such a miracle....


I love watching Audree sleep....and seeing her grin in the middle of sleeping.....


I love feeding her and I love how she looks up at me with her big, blue eyes....it makes me think that she knows I am her mommy....


I love every single thing about the newborn stage and I am taking in every second because I know it's almost over. 

Thank you Lord for this precious little girl. 

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing more wonderful for a Mother than having that special quiet time, in the middle of the night, with her child. Twenty years from now, you'll YEARN for those sleepless nights, rocking your baby,just the two of you~

Cameron and Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

Jillian said...

SO BEAUTIFUL. She is precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...those are the sweetest pics! I love how her hands are tucked by her face with a tiny sweet smile! This is the perfect time to snuggle her! Even though she's just a newborn, that feeling let's her know just how much she's loved. I don't know about you, but I've always believed cuddles and tiny kisses as often as you can make a sweeter child. Your new home is beautfiul btw! So proud of you all!

The best to you and yours,
Terrell, Edmond OK