Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Valentines Day. 2013

We had a fun & crazy day today!

The girls were super excited before school this morning....


Brylee had the teddy bear parade and it was so cute. I just love the new preschool that they go to, everything they do is so neat and adorable. They set up a little obstacle course and the kids went through the obstacle course while they pulled their valentine box that they had made. 

We sat in the balcony so it was harder to get pictures but I was able to get a few of her. Cerly's class did not go through but she will get to do it next year.





I was staring at her and at one point she looked up and smiled for me! She knew I would love that she found me and gave me smile, she was so proud :)


After school we went on a yogurt date with the Pond girls. We are a big group of girls when we go into places together!!! They always have such a blast together....






Cerly and Rose saying goodbye...


Then we headed home to our Daddy. 

I loved what his card said to me today....


...and I love that he walked in the door with flowers for all his little girls! It was a very special day...



post signature

No comments: