Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dustin & Mariana's Wedding!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and such a wonderful experience. Mariana's family is lovely and they welcomed us with opened arms. I enjoyed being a part of their traditions in Mexico as well. About an hour into the reception I said...."Wow, they definitely throw a wedding better than we do here!!" Every single minute of the reception was full of fun and participation. I couldn't even believe how neat it all was!

The wedding was black tie dress-code so we had fun getting really dressed up. Brandon wore a tuxedo and I wore a formal dress. The whole night was very elegant.

I love this first picture. These two looked so very happy the whole time and I loved seeing that!

Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Horton!!! 
Father-Daughter and Mother-Son dances....


The dancing was the best! Every 20 minutes they would bring out new "dress-up" items and it made the night so much fun....at one point they brought out a slide in the middle of the dance floor! Every moment was unique and we enjoyed the anticipation of what was next!
What a beautiful night!!!
Congratulations Dustin and Mariana!!! We love you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Wow, that looks amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!!! What an awesome wedding too!
-April Simpson